lundi 11 décembre 2006

Chapeau !

When we know what we know, we hear what we hear and we see what we see, we are right thinking what we think. Let me explain myself. Alcohol has strange properties in many ways. It’s probably the unrecognized key that unlock the answer to many important questions. May the lightning strike me right now if some of them are not among the most important in the universe. Like, is the communism alcohol-soluble? Or would Prometheus get the same torment if he gave Man a bottle of whiskey instead of the secret of fire? As well, Can an eagle eat an alcohol-saturate liver? It would probably get very sick. Whatever. I’d like to discuss two more. Can the girls and alcohol be homogeneous mixed? And what’s wrong with the neighborhood? I am positive that I know the answer to the first one. Quite obviously girls and alcohol are not just a homogeneously mixing. They are an exploding homogeneous mixing… leading to the second question. What’s wrong with the neighborhood? I think neighborhood is the best friend of mankind :)

Despite their difficulties to find a meaning for their lives, youth feel the right way to have fun. And the exploding mixing of girls and alcohol make people come in a non-sense and wonderful world. A world in which German guys toast glasses saying “Chapeau !”, a world in which despite the song saying that everybody love somebody, Mary-Carmen loves everybody. A world in which some girls ask themselves many questions about their long distance love, A world in which some guys just don’t (I won’t give name, it’s okay). A world in which some German dudes are sure their can drink more whiskies than French dudes. (And technically, at least one of them is probably right). A world in which we can take care cute Turkish chick, appearing to be a little bored. A world in which there are so fun African girls. A world in which a mere discussion between a guy and a girl (obviously named Sam and Ophélie) can break a bed. A world in which cops are always welcomed… Actually we love cops. But we don’t understand them. Instead of arriving at eleven and have some fun (like everybody would do), they arrive at four o’clock am, ask for IDs, and make the music stops. Then they just leave without a drink. What a strange and wonderful world. A world whose creator had probably more imagination than mechanical aptitude.

Wathever. The party was great. And thanks to you guys, I think I can bring my contribution to philosophy answering the important question:

Can we make fun of everything?

No need a long speech for that. A picture would be more eloquent:


Ps : I apologize for my poor and bad English… Anyway, if anybody understood something, please let it me know with a “couriel”.


2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

ouais mais nan en fait, l'anglais c définitivemlent pas mon truc, si tu veux je te fais un article sur les maladies thrombo emboliques veineuses et tu vas pouvoir t'identifier a mon incompréhension...

ceci dit je salue l'effort d'ouverture vers d'autres horizons...

Archi-Mondain Joli-Punk a dit…

Traduction exercice of the previous comment :

----
Actually, English is definitly not for me. If you want I can write you a post on thrombo embolic venous disease and you will understand my incomprehension feeling...

But I congratulate you for opening your mind toward other directions...
----

Thank you sister. I appreciate your comment :)